- We provide classes on Level basis. Like A1, A2, B1, B2 etc.
- We conduct classes in a group as well as individual for Kids and Adult.
- We also provide Home Tuition within Electronic city and RR Nagar.
- Introduction to the Structure of the Language
- Start from basic German Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Sentence formation
- Progressive teaching of idiom & phrases
- Start with basic German Grammar
- German Accent with example and Audio
- Audio Classes for listening and speaking
- Group Conversation lessons and group interaction in German
- Debate on common topics
- Basic German Translation
- Phonetic Alphabet
- Evaluation of your learning time to time
- Preparation for international vocational certificates like Goethe, college and school exam and many more
We are one of the rising institutes who offer German Classes in Electronic City, Bangalore. We have expert trainers with us who are dedicated and have years of teaching experience in college, corporate, institute, home tuition, and others. We do have the best course materials which are prepared by a native speaker and language trainer as per market requirement and standard.
Below are the few reasons, you should learn German:
- German is the official language of Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein and a co-official language of Switzerland, Belgium, Luxemburg, and European Union. Other countries like Denmark, Hungry, Italy and Poland, have German as a national minority language.
- German ranks second (after English) among the best known foreign languages in EU.
- German is one of the top ten spoken language in the World, around 185 million people worldwide can speak German.
- German is not as hard as you think. German and English are similar.
- Many words in German sound or look the same as equivalent English words, because these two languages share the same” Grandparents”.
For example: Haus =house, Hand = hand, Finger = finger, Buch = book, Name = name, Handy = mobile Telefon = Telephone, Foto = photo, Nummer = number, Mutter – mother, Vater – father schwimmen = to swim, singen= to sing, kommen = to come
- Germany has the 3rd strongest economy and is the number one export nation in the world.
- Knowing German creates business opportunity. A business opportunity will be more, as Germany is one of the biggest economies in the world.
- Germany financially sponsors over 60,000 international exchanges every year.
- German is the language of inventors and innovators. Germans are regarded as the toppers in engineering.
- German companies are global market leaders.
Top German companies: Robert Bosch, Deutsche Bank, BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Siemens, Carl Zeiss, Allianz, DHL Express, Henkel, Metro and many more. Language Step is the best when it comes to your need for learning and communicating in German. Fast, reliable and cost-effective – Activate it now and get the benefits